Who we are?
Our websites (www.courtsidehospitality.com & www.courtsidehospitality.co.uk) and our services are operated by Courtside Hospitality Limited. Courtside Hospitality Ltd. (company number 11286029) is the data controller and are responsible for your personal information. Our trading address is: Suite 1, 133 Axminster Road, London, N7 6FR, United Kingdom.
How do we collect your information?
- When you make a booking with us via the booking form, phone or email
- When you communicate with us via the live chat service
- When you visit or browse our website
- When you contact us by any means with feedback, queries or complaints
- When you fill in an enquiry form on our website, place an order or request further products and services
- When you engage with us on social media
- When you book any kind of appointment with us whether customer or supplier
- Where information about you may be in the public domain and freely accessible such as that which is found on Companies House or online
What information do we collect?
We may collect the following personal data:
- Email Address
- Telephone Number (optional)
- Country you reside in
- Demographics (age, gender, etc)
What do we use your information for?
We may use this information for the purpose of:
- Consumer Research
- Emailing promotional offers and/or newsletters periodically
- Improving our customer service
- Understanding our business better
- Personalising your experience with us
This information shall only be used by us for the reasons listed above. We will not pass this information on to any third-party companies for any reasons whatsoever.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
How to contact us
You can contact us by clicking here.